Wednesday, January 25, 2012

afterglow

what is it love that you see
when your eyes are tightly shut like that


i asked her afterwards. as she eased slowly out of climax.
i wanted to ask her too why the tears at the corner of her eyes.
did i hurt her.

i would imagine that in the darkness our sight turned inwards.
and we would see colours. bright stars sprinkled across the darkness.
i thought that was how the universe and outer space look like.
distant and beautiful.

i rolled over to my side. my bad shoulder has been quite a problem.
ever since i fell crash landing during my recent skydiving session, my left shoulder has been hurting pretty bad. missionary position is only making it worse.

she climbed on top. the warmth and softness as she straddled on my chest. the tingling sensation of her hair across my skin as she drew her face nearer.
smiling. a beautiful afterglow.
she did not answer but started kissing me instead.
again. and again. covered in kisses.
i guess her action has direct correlation to the answer to my question.

nice.

forget what other people say.
skydiving is not necessarily better than sex.
just maybe more addictive.

No comments:

Post a Comment