Monday, October 29, 2012

twinkle little star

i want to stop. chasing after you.
i wish to tire this time.
to let you finally leave. sailing away into horizon.

i do not want to over think. over analyse.
the thinking was overdone. the single fact blurred into shadows and thoughts.
i do not want to feel anymore than i should.
anymore than you want me to.

this time. i wish to stand still.
watching you disappear.
maybe wave a little.
waving goodbyes - God knows how many i have lost count.
waving hard as if that will be our last form of communication.
maybe it is.

i want to give you love
what you wanted.
i look forward to grant your wish.

i want to stop being there.
for you.

and i want you to turn around to witness the satisfaction
that my absence provides. if it makes you happy, love
i wish this will put a smile on your face.
forgive me. it was long due, i believe.

be happy for me.

1 comment:

  1. I miss being in the dark, staring at our silhouette, dreaming about all the possibilities that lies ahead of us, embracing the now and running my hands on your bare skin until sleep swept me off my feet. But we're history now. But we're history now.

    ReplyDelete